Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Is it really only Tuesday?!??!

What a crazy week it has been, and Parker and I have only left the house twice! Cleaning, organizing, eating, potty training (yes, still) and sleeping....I have been super hungry and tired for the past couple days and am hoping it is because the baby is having growth spurt. (and consequently, so am I)...I need to get an energy burst to motivate me to get some projects done in the next few weeks before I get too huge...but, with the amount I have been eating I will be getting huge much too soon :)! Oh, well...Yesterday Parker informed me that he was going to paint his new room blue, yellow and orange. Not sure when or how he is going to do this, but I am not helping!

It was super COLD yesterday, but Sean had to mow the lawn, so of course Parker was helping. All bundled up....



And then today was pretty nice. Now please understand, it was not shorts weather...BUT they are long shorts, and Parker didn't want to change after his nap, and I didn't want to have to wash another pair of pants, and I was super hot and needed to get outside ASAP, soooooooo he wore shorts for about 20 minutes while he played outside....and he loved every minute of it.

Parker: "Mommy, run with me."
Me: "No, I am too fat and tired today."
Parker: "No, Mommy you are NOT fast today, just tired. And I am VERY fast."













He then proceeded to fall and "break his legs" which brought him to the ground pleading for God to heal his legs since I told him I couldn't...

And as soon as he realized I was taking his picture, he told me he needed a picture of him with a nice smile. Now that is a really nice smile Parker! Ha! So natural looking!

1 comment:

Abby McNair said...

oh what fun! Can we come to your house...