Monday, October 20, 2008

Flashback...

I was organizing my photos in iPhoto and came across some pictures I had to post....Every year at harvest I have taken pictures of Parker and it is so fun to see how he has changed!

Parker 5 months old....hahahahaha...this picture makes me laugh out loud!

Parker 17 months old


I don't have a good picture of Parker in the field this year yet, but you know what he looks like....

I was getting him dressed today and he started throwing a fit because he didn't want to wear warm-up pants. He was screaming and freaking out saying that he needed to wear jeans.....I didn't really care what he wore, so I put his jeans on him without question. A little while later I saw him with his hands in his pockets pulling out two little corn cobs.....Now I understand why he can't wear warm-up pants, he needs POCKETS!!!!!

1 comment:

Erin K said...

Oh my! I miss my chunky Parker. I about died when I saw that picture! I cannot believe how fast time goes.