Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Why did God make you so small?"

Parker: Mommy, please carry me up the stairs....

Me: Parker, I can't. You need to walk.
(considering he weighs 35 lbs. and I have gained about 30 lbs. I can't bear an extra 65 lbs. on the way up the stairs)

Parker: Can daddy still carry me?

Me: Yes he can because daddy is big.

Parker: No, mommy he is HUGE!

We walk up the stairs and I thought that was the end of the discussion.

Parker: (In a disgusted voice) Why did God make you so small?

Me: Good question....(I really could use a few extra inches in my torso these days :)!)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hebrews 12:11 is awesome. Please know that you ARE MAKING A HUGE DIFFERENCE in Parker's life. It is sooo hard day to day, but you will see the reward of your faithfulness. Love to you all!!