Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wal-Mart

I braved Wal-Mart with both kids today. I am glad to know that I can do it, but I am not planning on making a habit of it.

On the way there I tried to strategize my trip. Should I push the huge cart with the blue child seats and have Parker ride and put Owen's car seat on the cart? Should I let Parker walk and touch everything in sight and take twice as long to get out of there? No option seemed good, but I decided to let Parker walk. And the first thing Parker does when we walk in the doors is run over to an Easter display and grab a bag of 50 plastic easter eggs. Let's just say that was the best $2 I have spent in months!

I had him hold the bag the whole time we shopped so he couldn't touch anything else and the eggs provided hours of entertainment when we got home.

After I hid the eggs for him about 300 times I decided to see if he wanted to hide the eggs and let me find them. I mean, it takes awhile to hide 50 eggs....so I was surprised when after 2 minutes he comes to me with an empty basket and tells me to go and find the eggs. Yeah....he just dumped the entire basket on the bathroom floor! Typical man...



Now I am off to pick up 50 plastic eggs before heading to bed.....Goodnight!

No comments: