Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Smiles & Trials...

Owen is the happiest boy....He is all SMILES!


He wakes up smiling and goes to sleep smiling....


And when I say sleep, this boy knows how to sleep...


At about 8 pm he is ready for bath and bed and usually sleeps until 7:30 am! 


Thank you Lord for Owen and all of his smiles!!!!

Parker is in the thick of the TERRIBLE two's...and he is all TRIALS!


I am so thankful his birthday is in a few weeks...
However, I have heard that 3 is harder than 2....could it get any harder????? 
Please, don't answer that. 


Days that he can go outside are upon us and I am so excited for nice weather. He did get to ride his bike the other day when the wind wasn't blowing 45 mph.


And I choose to thank you Lord for Parker, and all of the trials!!!

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4

Yes, the testing of my faith is producing perseverance....I am still waiting on the mature, complete and not lacking anything business...Oh, Lord help me!


2 comments:

Erin K said...

Nice pictures of Owen... :)

Jen Stutzman said...

The Lord has shown me that my childrens trials are more for me then them. Marya will not remember the countless spanks for her disobedience but I will. God is building perseverance in you. May you be willing to obey God even when you are tired and weak. The great thing is, is God is never weak or tired. God has given you a great task before you. You go girl!!!