Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pictures Schmictures....

I am not a scrapbooker/keepsake type of person.....I don't like clutter....I am annoyed by things that are useless but meaningful so you can't throw them away (i.e. wedding albums, scrapbooks, etc.).... so I haven't had alot of professional pictures taken of the boys. Honestly the last time I had Parker's picture taken was when her turned one. So I decided about a month ago that we should get some pictures taken so I can replace the picture hanging in the living room of Parker with a picture of Parker and Owen.....well, that and Sean was dying for a chance to get in front of a camera! HA! 

Anyway, I got the picture CD today and thought I would share some of my favorites....
















If you are dying to see more go to www.kparrphotography.com....and you will have to email me jablott@yahoo.com to get the password :).....

1 comment:

Jen Stutzman said...

Jess I love the pictures, they are so sweet. What a beautiful family!