Monday, February 2, 2009

True Love...


I could watch him sleep all afternoon......and so maybe I did.....and was completely overwhelmed by my love for him....


Brotherly love...

"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers."
1 John 3:16

Thank you Lord for your sacrifice. May I never say, "I love you" again without understanding and recognizing the depth of your sacrifice. Thank you for my boys and the way you reveal yourself and your love for me through them.

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

I can just smell his sweet skin from here. Children are such a gift and part of the gift is the way Christ reveals Himself to us through them. Love the pics!!

Monica said...

I can totally relate. God is so good to us!