Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The view....

When the view out the front door looks like this....

And the view out the back door looks like this.....

And the thermometer says 10 degrees, and the HIGH tomorrow is -1...


I take my 3 year-old downstairs to the treadmill to burn off some energy.
(Please ignore the mismatched pajamas)

Yes, I did take my turn on the treadmill and worked out for the 3rd time in 5 days....thankyouverymuch.....I just didn't post a photograph of myself because my outfit was similar to Parker's :). Parker is a great workout partner....seriously!


2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Please take a picture of you on the treadmill!!

Nicole said...

What a cutie, Jess! Hope you are working out for health benefit reasons only cause you look great in the facebook pics from Christmas! Love you!