Friday, May 8, 2009

Busy living...

Long time no post. I have been so busy living I don't know where the days go. Owen has rolled over from his back 3 times now and gets sweeter by the minute. This is Owen's face most of the day.....eyes open (he doesn't nap much) and smiling...he is very quiet and peaceful and I just love him...


He thinks I am soooooooooo FUNNY! Ha!

It got warm enough to swim a couple weeks ago and every day since then Parker has had a fit about not being able to put water in his pool again.....please, Lord, warmer weather!


Parker has been really busy planting. Here is his "shop" where he parks his equipment and works with his tools. Have you ever heard of a 2 year-old being a workaholic?????

Here is Parker with his "best friend" Rebekah....seriously, I think they are twins.

Owen's nickname is bulldog because he has a bunch of extra skin that wrinkles up on the back of his head....

Parker fondly refers to him as "O-dog-bull-dog"....

Looking forward to a weekend of being home and enjoying the weather!


4 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

OH my goodness your boys are so cute. Parker is going to be like his dad, isn't he. Have a great weekend. I know you want warmer weather but it is already so humid here it is hard to be outside. Love ya!!

Nicole said...

Adorable!!! I love the picture of Rebekah and Parker. So sweet. I can tell just by looking at the pictures that Owen is very peaceful. What a blessing God has given you in your two children!

Monica said...

They are so precious. It really is crazy how days go by and you don't even know what you've been doing. I can't seem to focus on anything for more than two minutes. Miss you!!

Ann said...

My O-dog Bull-dog is wearing his bulldogs shirt! I can't wait to see you guys next week! I am losing it here!